IGNOU Exam are going to start within few days , IGNOU Students are really worried and tensed regarding one question running in their mind about IGNOU Exam is that how to make themselves perfectly prepared for Exam. IGNOU examination system is very complicated and Its very hard to pass IGNOU exam especially when we are not taking regular classes/tutor.
Well here are some tips which can help you to prepare for a particular exam.
1Simply read the IGNOU study material in a focus way so you get idea what is the book have in it and what is Essential and what is worthless.
2. Now when you start reading you know where to go means what is important as you have read the whole book so just go through the main topics and memorize them.
3. After Understanding the bold topics from IGNOU study Material you are almost half prepare for Exam and now its time to test yourself.
4. Go through Previous Years Question Papers of IGNOU, Specially the old one like 2 years back Question Papers and ask yourself those Questions. Are you able to answer them?
5. There will be some topics in old question Papers which you might have not found worth full. To avoid this kind of situation in IGNOU Exam start solving those Questions
6. Mark all the topics which are included in previous years question papers. Try to understand the pattern used in those Question Papers,
7. Highlight those topics and make notes according to you and start preparing those notes one by one.
8. Take a look on bold topics in the IGNOU study material book and also solve every question given at the last page on every chapter you study.
9. Read the highlighted notes at least one more time before you are appearing in exam.
10. Students please do not prefer late night studying or sleepless nights and avoid last minute cramming sessions the night before the exam!
IGNOU4U is a education portal provide all information regarding IGNOU Exam
EASA or the European Aviation Safety Agency is a regulatory body associated with the European Union and entrusted with the task of civilian aviation safety. Originally begun on July 15, 2002, it became fully functional and took over the responsibilities of the Joint Aviation Authorities by 2008.. ReadBy: John James | 2013-05-18
Pilot training programs are expensive courses, therefore it is important to determine if it is your cup of tea before embarking on it. Most flying schools take aspirants on discovery or familiarization flights to introduce them to the world of flying.. ReadBy: John James | 2013-05-18
Now that JEE Main (offline) has been taken by a million aspirants, we’re in for a long wait before the results are announced. The JEE (Advanced) will be held on June 2, 2013 and 1.5 lakh students will be shortlisted for IITs – based on their scores in JEE Mains and Class XII boards.. ReadBy: Admission Corner | 2013-05-17
Tailor made dissertation writing for students is the best haven in academic hurdles and our professional academic dissertation writers feel so good to come forward and help you in your educational problems and assist you in every way possible.. ReadBy: Jack Wilson | 2013-05-17
IGNOU4U was launched on 27 February 2008 by IGNOU students named as Ankita Roy.. ReadBy: Ankita85 Roy | 2011-04-06 | Writing