Azoospermia is what is known as the medical condition of not having any sufficient measurable level of sperm in his semen. It is connected with very low fertility levels and is thought to mean there is no chance the man suffering from Azoospermia could ever conceive a child, as if there is no sperm how can conception happen? But this is not always the case. Absence of sperm in the ejaculate does not necessarily rule out the odds that some sperm is being produced and that it is just not being delivered to the semen or only extremely tiny amount of sperm are being produced.
Read more on Increase Sperm Count.
Azoospermia Causes of Nil Sperms
The various causes of nil sperm are as follows :
1. Obstruction in the outflow of semen (Sperms) from testis to outside through urethral opening
2. Hormone deficiency of pituitary gland as L.H., F.S.H., Prolactin, thyroids hormone causes Azoospermia
3. Maturation Arrest is also leads to Azoospermia( Spermatid arrest): of primary spermatocytes to secondary spermatocyte, spermatids or to mature spermatozoa.
4. Testicular disorders (primary leydig cell dysfunction), Chromosomal (Klinefelter syndrome and variants, XX male gonadal dysgenesis), Defects in androgen biosynthesis, Orchitis (mumps, HIV, other viral)
5. Varicocele (Grade 3 or more severe): A varicocele is a varicose vein in the cord that connects to the testicle..
Treatment for Azoospermia
Treatment and home remedies for azoospermia can be made through the following solutions:
1. Masturbate and engage in sex less often.
2. Avoid smoking, alcohol drinking, and other similar habits that can affect sperm production.
3. Regular exercise.
4. Eat nutritious food and reduce caffeine consumption.
5. Wear loose underwear.
6. Engage in yoga and meditation.
7. Massage your body with herbal oil helps improve blood circulation.
Ayurvedic tips to increase sperm count:
1. Refrain from the habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc.
2. Regular practice of YOGA and MEDITATION, Keep your mind and body.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Maintain 3 day gaps between the two consecutive ejaculations.
5. Favor milk and sweets made of milk products.
6. Add recipes contain urad dal.
7. Add little ghee to food.
8. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.
9. Avoid heating of testicles.
10. Improves blood circulation by massage your body with herbal oil.
Human cell senescence, injury and DNA mutations are related to free radicals. Human body is continuously produced free radicals, and antioxidant mechanisms continue to destroy free radicals in the body. More >>
Castor oil is pale yellow viscous liquid, is a kind of mild oil. With soft skin effect, so that it can make the skin get plenty of nutrition and moisture. More >>
Traveling poses more challenges for those who are dependent on supplemental oxygen, than for the average traveler, especially when flying is necessary. More >>
There were many techniques people used to depend on for whitening their teeth in old days. They are arranging from using some natural things such as some medicinal plants to using teeth whitening products available in the open market. More >>
various measurements and temperature controlling tasks and are extensively used in science and the production industry. More >>
Obesity is the biggest curse on any human being. Obesity not only spoils your outer appearance but it brings along a huge array of other problems as well. More >>
Hair loss or Alopecia is a very recurrent problem, which can affect both men and women. Before detailed review of this state, find out more about the natural hair growth cycle. More >>
Although, “Yoga” cannot cure diabetes, but it can complement the lifestyle changes which are necessary to keep the symptoms in diabetics under control. More >>
Azoospermia is what is known as the medical condition of not having any sufficient measurable level of sperm in his semen. More >>
It’s a common fear that your body might not be ‘up to snuff’ – everyday we look around at fashion magazines More >>