Diabetes mellitus is a condition in which there is unusual rise in glucose in level in our blood stream. It happens because of a disturbance in glucose metabolism machinery in the body. Beta cells of pancreas are responsible in production of a protein known as insulin. Insulin is responsible for glucose metabolism in body. Insulin casks out the excess of glucose in the body and converts it into the glycogen and then stores in the body. Due to any discrepancy in functioning of the pancreas insulin is not sufficiently produced hence causing difficulty in metabolism of glucose leading to pouring of excess of glucose in the blood causing diabetes.
Causes of Diabetes
Following are the causes of diabetes.
1. The major cause of diabetes now days are the nutritional efficiency.
2. Consumption of diet rich in carbohydrates may also relates to in casual factor for diabetes mellitus.
3. Stress and mental trauma is another factor that leads to diabetes.
4. Diabetes is said to be running in families thus can be considered as a hereditary factor.
5. Certain disease of pancreas may also lead to causing diabetes mellitus.
6. An increased weight and obesity condition also interferes in the bodily activities thus causing diabetes mellitus.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
1. Diabetes can be controlled by consuming fenugreek seeds. It is soaked in about a glass full of water and left overnight. Now these seeds are crushed and sieved from a fine cloth. Now this mixture is being drunk to se the wonderful result in 2 months.
2. Half cup juice of karela (bitter gourd) is very effective in treating diabetes.
3. Grape juice is very helpful in controlling diabetes.
4. Mango tree leaves boiled in water and the juice is taken helps in curing diabetes.
5. Leaves, seeds and fruit of jamun tree (Syszgium cumini) is very help full in preventing diabetes.
6. Consuming leaves of neem and bilva in mornings and evening is very effective in regulating sugar level un blood.
7. Almonds soaked overnight in water and then consumed early morning empty stomach is very effective in treating diabetes.
8. Amla (Indian goose berry) has also proven its worth in treating diabetes.
9. Bel patra (leaves), tulsi (holy basil) leaves and neem leaves each taken ten in number and then consumed early morning empty stomach is very beneficial in curing diabetes.
10. For making chapatti use dough made from flour by mixing of wheat, barley and gram is useful in preventing diabetic condition.
11. Soya bean that is rich in proteins and minerals like calcium, iron and vitamin like retinol (vitamin A) is quite effective in treating diabetes.
12. Consumption of Bengal gram helps in preventing diabetes.
13. Morning and evening walk is very important in diabetic condition.
14. Yogic asana like shashank asana is very effective in curing diabetes.
15. Diet control by in taking low calorie diet, low fat food and consuming high fiber diet is very effective means to prevent diabetes.
16. Garlic, ginger and onions are best options in curing diabetes.
Herbal Remedies for Diabetes
1. Prepare a mixture by adding equal quantities of turmeric powder and dried gooseberry powder with honey or drink equal quantities of gooseberry juice and fresh turmeric juice in an empty stomach daily.
2. Eat garlic regularly as it regulates sugar level.
3. Dalchini ((Cinnamonum zeylancium) is also an effective herbal remedies for diabetes.
4. Bitter melon is wonderful herb in treating diabetes mellitus.
For more useful information visit http://www.herbalcureindia.com/products/karela.htm
Many of us face the difficulty of hair loss, due to a lot of reasons such as not having good diet, the external surroundings, pollutions etc.. ReadBy: Charles Buchar | 2010-05-17 | Health
Triphala, one of the most popular herbal preparations in the world.. ReadBy: Charles Buchar | 2010-07-31 | Health
Prolactin is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland. Levels of this hormone can vary over the course of someone's life, depending on a variety of factors, including age and pregnancy.. ReadBy: Charles Buchar | 2010-09-16 | Health
It relaxes the stiff muscles of the back and the sides. Tadasana (Shoulder Stand) is another optional asana for height increase.. ReadBy: Charles Buchar | 2010-07-09 | Health
Memory problems are common. Everyone's memory may fail at one time or another.. ReadBy: Charles Buchar | 2011-09-13 | Health