Difference between Letter and Memo
1. It is formal communication in writing.
2. It must have a heading with name and address of the company.
3. It must have inside address.
4. It includes salutation.
5. The body / text of the letter starts with a formal sentence.
6. The body ends with a formal closing sentence.
7. Complimentary close is an important part of the letter.
8. Compared with the memo it takes more times to write.
1. It is informal communication in writing.
2. It may or may not include name and address of the company as a heading.
3. Here, inside address is ignored.
4. Salutation is not needed.
5. The memo does not carry any formal sentence as an opening. It starts right away with the main idea.
6. No formal closing sentence is required. It stops right at the completion of the idea.
7. Complimentary close is not needed.
8. It is a time saving device.
The technology is advancing and enhancing day by day increasing its level to the top heights. The technology is proving to be a boon at larger extent as each day new equipments are being developed for human consumption. More >>
Outdoor signs are popular marketing tools from yesteryears. An efficient sign board outside your business premises will not only cognize your potential customers but also arouses particular interest regarding your service or products. More >>
From the point of view of law, a legal contract is a binding agreement between two or more parties, which can be enforced by an arbitrator or by the court of law. More >>
Rebuilt engines would be the best way to reduce cost rather than buying new engines. More >>
Nobody likes a pest. They ruin things, they cause problems and they contribute to health and safety issues. The problem is, they're usually attracted to things that we humans are doing. In short, we are usually the cause of our own pest problems. More >>
Barter System - Barter System is that system in which goods are exchanged for goods - Barter System More >>
Objectives of Business means the purpose for which the business is established. It is generally believed that the main objective of business is ta make profit and avoid loss. More >>
Functions of Money - Functions of Money as a Medium of Exchange, Measure of Value, Deferred Payment, Store of Value - Functions of Money More >>
The importance of business is that it provides products or services to customers. More >>
The partners of a firm are broadly divided into three main categories. General Partners, Special Partners and Other Partners. More >>