Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows
1. It helps us to maintain our documents in presentable formats.
2. It provides us a wide range of fonts and formats for characters, paragraphs, borders and lines etc.
3. User can make their custom format styles instead of using the built-in styles.
4. It provides us the track of all the activities, which we perform here. This option helps the user to cancel or repeat any specific action performed.
5. Microsoft Word provides us Spelling and Grammar option in order to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes in any document.
6. User can arrange the data in tabular or sequential form by using the Table option.
7. It is highly compatible with all other office application software.
8. It facilitates the user to import and export the information to and from the Internet.
9. User can avil the facility of adding pictures and other graphical images to enhance the outlook of any document.
10. User can work on more than one document simultaneously.
When you are abroad, you won’t like the idea of using the same phone number forever because of the added charges. It would be sane if you keep a Skype number which would make it easier for everyone at home and work to keep in touch with you. Plus, you could save some money as well. More >>
They would love it if you could tell them how to study and help them with their lessons or just listen to them. You could simply use Skype instant messaging or Skype video calling by finding your child’s Skype contact online. More >>
Many Allied Health practices are taking the step into running their practice on a cloud-based practice management software, completely without the need for paper. More >>
Customarily, the grounds of cloud computing, collection and storage have found tight antagonism. More >>
When the founders of Skyhigh Networks started the company in 2012, they knew they were bringing to market an important service that would fill a major need for companies of all sizes. More >>
Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows... More >>
The most common device for transferring user input to the computer system is keyboard. There are two basic types of keyboards traditional alphanumeric keyboard and special function keyboard. More >>
Secondary storage also called auxiliary storage or mass storage holds data, instructions and information for future use. More >>
To derive information from data, all data processing follows the same basic flow, input, processing and output. These three steps are related with each other. More >>
On the basis of principle of construction, computers are divided into three types: Analog, Digital and Hybrid computers: • Analog Computers • Digital Computer • Hybrid Computer More >>