Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows
1. It helps us to maintain our documents in presentable formats.
2. It provides us a wide range of fonts and formats for characters, paragraphs, borders and lines etc.
3. User can make their custom format styles instead of using the built-in styles.
4. It provides us the track of all the activities, which we perform here. This option helps the user to cancel or repeat any specific action performed.
5. Microsoft Word provides us Spelling and Grammar option in order to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes in any document.
6. User can arrange the data in tabular or sequential form by using the Table option.
7. It is highly compatible with all other office application software.
8. It facilitates the user to import and export the information to and from the Internet.
9. User can avil the facility of adding pictures and other graphical images to enhance the outlook of any document.
10. User can work on more than one document simultaneously.
Bail bond management is a detailed activity, perhaps as detailed as the statistics kept by an accountant. More >>
When a business is small, one can maintain schedules, manage people, fix up appointments, and clear away payments all sitting at a desk by oneself. More >>
Microsoft has had a change of heart about its controversial transferability rule for Office 2013 applications. A new post on the Office blog says that henceforth your Office 2013 license won't die with your machine. If you buy Office 2013 and install it on a PC. More >>
Social media for customer service is a new and appreciable initiative by service providers. And this has been made possible by software designed for online customer service. More >>
QuickBooks is known to be a popular accounting tool that is currently being used by people from all over the world. It is the ease of use of this amazing software that makes it a preferred choice among small business users as well as individual accountants alike. More >>
Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows... More >>
The most common device for transferring user input to the computer system is keyboard. There are two basic types of keyboards traditional alphanumeric keyboard and special function keyboard. More >>
Secondary storage also called auxiliary storage or mass storage holds data, instructions and information for future use. More >>
To derive information from data, all data processing follows the same basic flow, input, processing and output. These three steps are related with each other. More >>
On the basis of principle of construction, computers are divided into three types: Analog, Digital and Hybrid computers: • Analog Computers • Digital Computer • Hybrid Computer More >>