Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows
1. It helps us to maintain our documents in presentable formats.
2. It provides us a wide range of fonts and formats for characters, paragraphs, borders and lines etc.
3. User can make their custom format styles instead of using the built-in styles.
4. It provides us the track of all the activities, which we perform here. This option helps the user to cancel or repeat any specific action performed.
5. Microsoft Word provides us Spelling and Grammar option in order to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes in any document.
6. User can arrange the data in tabular or sequential form by using the Table option.
7. It is highly compatible with all other office application software.
8. It facilitates the user to import and export the information to and from the Internet.
9. User can avil the facility of adding pictures and other graphical images to enhance the outlook of any document.
10. User can work on more than one document simultaneously.
Trading OTC stocks are basically done directly between two parties without any kind of supervision of exchange. More >>
OTC stands for Over the Counter and is a sort of stock exchange that you all are familiar with. But these OTC stocks are not same in character as those listed on national stock exchanges. More >>
In an excellent accounting software program, you can very basically start off by entering the data. It may include simple and easy transactions From one particular account and to some other account that is entered individually. More >>
Today, PHP has created a stir in the web development realm and has become a highly coveted programming language. More >>
Microsoft Word 2007 is the most powerful and useful word processing tool. The salient features of Microsoft Word are as follows... More >>
The most common device for transferring user input to the computer system is keyboard. There are two basic types of keyboards traditional alphanumeric keyboard and special function keyboard. More >>
Secondary storage also called auxiliary storage or mass storage holds data, instructions and information for future use. More >>
To derive information from data, all data processing follows the same basic flow, input, processing and output. These three steps are related with each other. More >>
On the basis of principle of construction, computers are divided into three types: Analog, Digital and Hybrid computers: • Analog Computers • Digital Computer • Hybrid Computer More >>