Carrots should be considered a goldmine of natural vitamins and nutrients. Among other raw vegetable juices, carrot juice is an absolute leader in the context of the variety of its therapeutic effects, the contents of useful elements and its compatibility with other juices or foods. Nutritional and therapeutic values of carrot juice were discovered by the health practitioners of early European civilizations. Carrots originate from the Mediterranean region, where this vegetable was used by the Ancient Greeks since the 20th century B.C. They loved drinking carrot juice for its excellent cleansing effects and, in addition, it was considered a good remedy for constipation and physical exhaustion.
Read more on Celebrity Hairstyle
Carrot juice plays the most important part in an infant's supply of vitamin A. When carrot juice is consumed jointly with milk, the utilization of carotene as vitamin A is considerably increased. A carrot and milk juice is the ideal vitamin A source for infants and can in no case lead 10 the risk of the child having too much A.
Carrot Juice Benefits
1. Carrot juice is great for natural skin care. Given below is a list of carrot juice skin benefits.
2. Vitamin A is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrots contain vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene. Therefore, with daily intake of carrot juice, one doesn't need to take vitamin A supplements.
3. Vitamin A in carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant. Antioxidants slow down the process of aging by scavenging on free radicals. These free radicals cause many health problems like eczema, dermatitis, wrinkles and even rashes. Thus, vitamin A in carrot juice plays a major role in skin care.
4. One of the most important carrot juice benefits for skin, is that it fights sun damage. Carrots contain carotenoids and powerful antioxidants. Carotenoids help to protect, and condition the skin. Antioxidants in carrots increase the skin's immunity against sun and also help in healing sunburn. Drinking carrot juice in summer will act as a natural sunblock.
5. Vitamin C in carrots help in collagen production in the body. Collagen is an essential protein for skin elasticity. Collagen helps to prevent wrinkles and locks the process of aging.
6. Lack of potassium can make your skin dry and also cause muscle spasms, which can be prevented by drinking potassium rich carrot juice.
7. Carrot juice helps to reduce blemishes. Apply carrot juice regularly on blemishes to see the effect.
8. Drinking carrot juice and plenty of water will keep your body and skin well hydrated.
9. Carrot is used for the prevention and cure of many skin ailments. So, carrot is used as the main ingredient in many skin products.
10. It is a very good alternative medicine for the skin. Regular drinking of carrot juice will keep your skin smooth, soft and supple.
11. Carrot juice is also helpful for treating uneven skin tones due to pigmentation.
12. Juice of carrots contains essential oils, which help in proper digestion. This helps in eliminating and preventing acne. Thus, carrot juice for acne is one of the best natural acne cures.
13. Another known sobriquet for carrot is herbal healer. Carrot juice is beneficial in preventing and curing of scars.
14. Carrot has anti-inflammatory property, and helps to revitalize and tone the skin.
Human cell senescence, injury and DNA mutations are related to free radicals. Human body is continuously produced free radicals, and antioxidant mechanisms continue to destroy free radicals in the body. More >>
Castor oil is pale yellow viscous liquid, is a kind of mild oil. With soft skin effect, so that it can make the skin get plenty of nutrition and moisture. More >>
Traveling poses more challenges for those who are dependent on supplemental oxygen, than for the average traveler, especially when flying is necessary. More >>
There were many techniques people used to depend on for whitening their teeth in old days. They are arranging from using some natural things such as some medicinal plants to using teeth whitening products available in the open market. More >>
various measurements and temperature controlling tasks and are extensively used in science and the production industry. More >>
It’s a common fear that your body might not be ‘up to snuff’ – More >>
Back pain - though it is a disorder, is never taken all that seriously. It is an ailment that affects almost everyone in their lifetimes. More >>
Health is a very important and very appreciated by us. Any of us ill can lead to serious complications. It is said that when the body rejects the undigested food passing loose motion. This happens mainly with foods rich. More >>
One result of childbirth, weight loss, decreased muscle mass, poor health, nursing or simply age, sagging breasts can affect any woman. More >>
Homemade beauty tips are always the way to healthy skin and hair. You might be reading the latest magazine and visiting the branded stores for the latest beauty product. More >>