Hair extensions are creating a new wave of interest now, and with the most popular Hollywood stars sporting them, they just can't go unnoticed. Hair extensions serve the purpose of giving you long hair instantly, and give you the luxury of having back your short hair the next day. They further serve to make thin hair appear voluminous. Among hair extensions for sale the various hair extension techniques , gluing in hair extensions is one of them. Though it is a slightly time-consuming procedure, when done right, it is one of the most reliable procedures of securing hair extensions. Here we explain how to glue in hair extensions for short hair as well as medium length hair, and the pros and cons of this procedure. How to Glue In Hair Extensions: Instructions Before learning about how to glue hair extensions , you must be warned that attempting this process on your own may not always produce the best results. It may result in uneven hair length, or you may just not be able to follow the procedure in the right manner. It is ideal to get this process done by a the task, or the whole process of how to apply glue hair extensions could get a little messy. professional. However, if you still think you can do it, here are the instructions on applying hair extensions with glue.
1. Start with the usual shampoo and condition routine. Make sure you wash thoroughly in order to remove any traces of the shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Use a hair dryer and blow dry your hair. After it has dried completely, straighten your hair with a flat iron.
3. Starting at the back of your head you will need to part a section that is about 2 in thick. We will focus on that part and tie up the rest of the hair.
4. Take the hair track that you have, and measure the amount you require for your hair. Cut out the necessary portion.
5. The track of hair you just cut has an edge to it. Find the edge and you will apply the bond glue to it. Make sure not to apply too much, just enough to accomplish
6. Using your thumb and index finger, pick up the hair track, with the glued portion facing the other direction.
7. Take the hair track to the parted area, and slowly start applying the extensions to your hair. Keep pressing the track along as you best clip in hair extensions apply the extensions. Ensure that the track is placed on your scalp and not your hair. You will be able to feel the cool glue on your scalp as you apply it.
8. Now that the hair track is in the right place, hold it down for 30 seconds so that the glue in hair extensions have enough time to let the glue set and be able to hold the weight of the glue in hair extensions.
9. 1 Use your hair dryer to dry the glue, for about thirty seconds. Follow it up with the use of the hair straightener, to straighten the hair extensions you have hair extensions just added. 10. You will need to continue the process by parting other sections of your hair in approximately 2 in sections and repeating the above instructions until you have the desired look you always wanted. 11. Once you have finished, comb through your hair with a wide-toothed comb, so that your hair looks natural.
Losing your hair is something that many people dread. If this sign of aging is something that's creeping up to you or if you'd like to avoid in the future, you're not alone. Read on for some simple advice on how to slow or reverse the hair loss process. More >>
A fully bald or partially bald pate is a crown that is willingly or unwillingly acquired by most men as they get on in years. Some like the shiny pate as it gives them a new personality. Others refuse to accept it and instead choose their own style and personality. More >>
Hair loss can occur in men and women for a variety of causes, but mainly due to age, illness or it could simply be in your genes. The bright side however, is that there are a number of ways in which this problem can be corrected. More >>
Keranique hair regrowth treatment, and is liked by many women for its excellent results. The Keranique hair regrowth treatment is a safe and effective way to thicker, fuller, and healthier hair. More >>
Choose the popular Keranique hair care solutions, which are liked by thousands of women for the excellent results they deliver. More >>
If you’re stuck in a hair color rut, why not give black hair a try? These days black is becoming increasingly stylish as blond highlights are running their course. More >>
To help you envision the perfect depiction of the hairstyle, I have mentioned names of different actresses under each hairstyle and the movie in which they maintained the particular hairstyle being discussed. Hope that helps you! More >>
Wearing age-appropriate hairstyle is should for each woman and girl as hairstyle are distinctive expression of your perspective towards life. immature women should be terribly careful once selecting new haircut. More >>
Filipino-Australian actress and television host Anne Curtis is renowned for her beautiful hair, that looks effortless but never messy. Find out how you can get the Anne Curtis hairstyle and some hair care tips for luscious looking locks. More >>
Kim Kardashian’s hairstylist has dished the tricks he used to create her rock-chick look at the MTV Movie Awards… More >>