Declining interest rate, less paper work, fast processing time, rebate on income tax, flexibility to repay, attractive schemes have led for the significant growth of Indian Loan Market.
India loan market is estimated to generate Rs 9,324.3 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach Rs 21,980.6 billion by 2016 with a CAGR of 18.7% from 2011-2016. The loans which constitutes and plays a crucial role in Indian loan market includes home loans, education loan, auto loan, personal loan, consumer durable loan and much hyped gold loans. According to TechSci Research, in 2010, home loan holds the largest market share of 46.1% in Indian loan market. Declining interest rates, flexibility to repay, increased dwelling of housing societies have led for its growth.
However, gold loan market is growing with the highest growth rate and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 38.7% from 2011-2016. The availability of Gold among almost every middle class Indian family has accounted for this growth. The Indian population holds world’s 11% of the total Gold that value’s around Rs. 32,100 Billion in 2010.
In 2010, Southern India dominates the Indian loan market with a share of 35.4%, followed by Northern India, Western India and Eastern India. The Northern India loan market is expected to reach $7,319.8 Billion by 2016 at an estimated CAGR of 21.3% from 2011-2016. “The India Loan Market Opportunities & Forecast 2016” discusses the following issues related to the Indian Loan Market.
• India Loan Market Size & Share
• Housing Loan Market
• Auto Loans Market
• Gold Loans Market
• Consumer Durable Loans Market
• Education Loans Market
• Personal Loans Market
• Market Drivers & Challenges
“The India Loan Market Opportunities & Forecast 2016” gives a detailed and unbiased overview on the loans market in India. This report helps readers to identify ongoing trends in the industry and expected growth in the coming years, as a consequence of changing industry dynamics in the coming years. The report will help industry consultants, bankers and non-banking financial companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies according to ongoing and expected future trends.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=203552&rt=India-Loans-Market-Opportunities-Forecast-2016-Home-Loan-Auto-Loan-Gold-Loan-Education-Loan-Personal-Loan-Consumer-Durable-Loans.html
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FRE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
The euro is the second largest reserve currency as well as the second most traded currency in the world after the United States dollar. More >>
While moving on a road you may get hurt as any of the dogs may bite you or to any of your dear one. When an individual get dog bite injury . More >>
If you have suffered any injury due to the negligence of someone else or someone has caused any damage to your wellbeing, then you can make a personal injury claim to get the compensation for your injury. More >>
Victory Ace the Best Investment According to Property Consultants in Noida More >>
If you are among those people who have met with an accident just because of the careless attitude of someone else, then you should make an accident claim for your injury caused by the accident. More >>
Bharatbook added a new report on " India Loans Market Opportunities which gives the information of Home Loan, Auto Loan, Gold Loan, Education Loan, Personal Loan, Consumer Durable Loans". More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Philippines Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Nigeria Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink consumption. More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Malaysia Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption. More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The South Africa Food & Drink Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)’s market assessment and independent 5-year forecasts to end-2015 for food and drink expenditure. More >>