expenditure, sales, imports and exports; 5-year industry forecasts through end-2015; company rankings and competitive landscapes covering leading multinational and national food companies; and analysis of latest industry news, trends and regulatory developments in Nigeria.
Business Monitor International’s Nigeria Food & Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the food and drink industry, and the mass grocery retail market in Nigeria.
Key Benefits of Report
* Benchmark BMI’s Independent 5-year Food and Drink Industry Forecasts on Nigeria to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Nigerian Food and Drink market.
* Target Business Opportunities & Risks in Nigeria through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments.
* Exploit Latest Competitive Intelligence & Company SWOTs on your competitors and peers through company rankings by sales, market share and ownership structure – includes multi-national and national companies.
At-a-glance overview of BMI’s latest industry forecasts, and a summary of headline news events from the last quarter.
Business Environment Rankings
Cross-border analysis of the region’s key markets, ranking them in order of competitiveness from an investor angle. Taking into account, economic risk, political risk, mass grocery retail sales growth, market entry potential, possible barriers to entry and per-capita consumption, BMI provides a unique study on the region’s business environments for the retail and food & drink industries.
5-Year Retail Forecast
Divided up into six sections, BMI’s retail chapter provides insights into each market’s mass grocery retail industry, culminating in a 5-year forecast for the sector. The chapter includes the following elements:
* Regional Overview - complete with data, an overview of the size of the region’s market
* Market Overview - an outlook of the structure of the market, introducing the key players and discussing underlying trends
* Industry Developments - analysis and explanation of industry trends and how these could encourage or prevent further investment
* Company Developments - a summary of corporate developments, including news on M&As, FDI, expansions, closures and financial results
* Industry Forecast Scenario - Historic data series and 5-year forecasts to end-2015 for growth or decline of grocery retail formats, such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores and co-operatives
* Macroeconomic Outlook - 5-year forecasts for headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth, inflation, fiscal balance, trade balance, current account and external debt
5-Year Food and Drink Forecast
Comprising five sections, BMI’s Food & Drink Report chapter provides analysis of each market’s Food & Drink Report industry, culminating in a 5-year forecast for the sector. The chapter includes the following elements: Regional Overview, Market Overview, Industry Developments, Company Developments and a 5-Year Forecast. This section contains a historic data series and forecasts to end-2015 for key indicators including food consumption (US$mn), food expenditure (% household spending), canned food sales (‘000 tonnes); canned food sales, value (US$mn); confectionery sales (‘000 tonnes); confectionery sales, value (US$mn); coffee sales (US$mn); tea sales (US$mn); alcoholic drinks sales (US$mn); and soft drinks sales (US$mn).
At-a-glance perspective on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing each market’s Food & Drink Report industry. BMI also provides similar economic and business environment studies.
Competitive Landscape & Profiles
Illustration of the industry via rankings tables comparing revenues, number of outlets, number of employees and registration dates. BMI analyses each company’s performance, market position, strategy and investment potential.
For more information kindly visit :
Argentina Food & Drink Report
Estonia Food & Drink Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com
Italy is the land of saints, poets and extra virgin olive oil. This is the phrase used for describing Italy and its citizens. More >>
A vital ingredient in both traditional Indian and ethnic cuisines, basmati rice is known for its neutral mild flavor and satisfying texture. More >>
When it comes to celebrating any event or occasion, it is incomplete without a glass of wine. They are the best answer and help you to celebrate the event in most unique way possible. It is loved and adored by every person. More >>
One of the best places to sit and relax with your family and friends is a good Restaurant. You can have wonderful time in a restaurant. More >>
One of the basic options for a regular consumer is a cookie flavor. There are numerous options that are a possibility based on personal preference. One thing that may be considered is the need to select some accessories that are not typical for a standard dessert. More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Philippines Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Malaysia Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption. More >>
Bharatbook.com has this special report, which sources information of Uzbekistan economy overview, with discussion of its leading sectors, development potential and trends. More >>
Bharatbook added a new report on " India Loans Market Opportunities which gives the information of Home Loan, Auto Loan, Gold Loan, Education Loan, Personal Loan, Consumer Durable Loans". More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Nigeria Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink consumption. More >>