expenditure, sales, imports and exports; 5-year industry forecasts through end-2015; company rankings and competitive landscapes covering leading multinational and national food companies; and analysis of latest industry news, trends and regulatory developments in Nigeria.
Business Monitor International’s Nigeria Food & Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the food and drink industry, and the mass grocery retail market in Nigeria.
Key Benefits of Report
* Benchmark BMI’s Independent 5-year Food and Drink Industry Forecasts on Nigeria to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Nigerian Food and Drink market.
* Target Business Opportunities & Risks in Nigeria through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments.
* Exploit Latest Competitive Intelligence & Company SWOTs on your competitors and peers through company rankings by sales, market share and ownership structure – includes multi-national and national companies.
At-a-glance overview of BMI’s latest industry forecasts, and a summary of headline news events from the last quarter.
Business Environment Rankings
Cross-border analysis of the region’s key markets, ranking them in order of competitiveness from an investor angle. Taking into account, economic risk, political risk, mass grocery retail sales growth, market entry potential, possible barriers to entry and per-capita consumption, BMI provides a unique study on the region’s business environments for the retail and food & drink industries.
5-Year Retail Forecast
Divided up into six sections, BMI’s retail chapter provides insights into each market’s mass grocery retail industry, culminating in a 5-year forecast for the sector. The chapter includes the following elements:
* Regional Overview - complete with data, an overview of the size of the region’s market
* Market Overview - an outlook of the structure of the market, introducing the key players and discussing underlying trends
* Industry Developments - analysis and explanation of industry trends and how these could encourage or prevent further investment
* Company Developments - a summary of corporate developments, including news on M&As, FDI, expansions, closures and financial results
* Industry Forecast Scenario - Historic data series and 5-year forecasts to end-2015 for growth or decline of grocery retail formats, such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores and co-operatives
* Macroeconomic Outlook - 5-year forecasts for headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth, inflation, fiscal balance, trade balance, current account and external debt
5-Year Food and Drink Forecast
Comprising five sections, BMI’s Food & Drink Report chapter provides analysis of each market’s Food & Drink Report industry, culminating in a 5-year forecast for the sector. The chapter includes the following elements: Regional Overview, Market Overview, Industry Developments, Company Developments and a 5-Year Forecast. This section contains a historic data series and forecasts to end-2015 for key indicators including food consumption (US$mn), food expenditure (% household spending), canned food sales (‘000 tonnes); canned food sales, value (US$mn); confectionery sales (‘000 tonnes); confectionery sales, value (US$mn); coffee sales (US$mn); tea sales (US$mn); alcoholic drinks sales (US$mn); and soft drinks sales (US$mn).
At-a-glance perspective on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing each market’s Food & Drink Report industry. BMI also provides similar economic and business environment studies.
Competitive Landscape & Profiles
Illustration of the industry via rankings tables comparing revenues, number of outlets, number of employees and registration dates. BMI analyses each company’s performance, market position, strategy and investment potential.
For more information kindly visit :
Argentina Food & Drink Report
Estonia Food & Drink Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com
So you’re in the market to buy a gelato machine. It is a wise buy. Having a gelato machine at home will be loads of fun for the whole family. More >>
Sauces are the integral part of our daily food and add some taste to the items that we eat. More >>
Magic mushrooms cultivation is a process involving placement of mushroom spores or liquid culture in a suitable mushroom growing substrate and growing chamber to produce a healthy crop of mushrooms. More >>
Many western people assume that all Asian cuisine are spicy and exotic. Though it might be true, there are still some milder dishes that can be liked by all. More >>
Who does not wish to lick a swirl lollipop? We all crave for it at some point in our lives. You will find swirl lollipops available in different flavors and colors. The good news is you can buy swirl lollipops online without burning a hole in your pocket from reliable candy stores. More >>
Bharatbook added a new report on " India Loans Market Opportunities which gives the information of Home Loan, Auto Loan, Gold Loan, Education Loan, Personal Loan, Consumer Durable Loans". More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Philippines Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Nigeria Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink consumption. More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Malaysia Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption. More >>
Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023 which provides an in-depth analysis of this segment. the report uses a wealth of research tools - including market forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial database More >>