Social media interaction and networking sans social intelligence does not yield the best that social media has too offer. Most brands today are present in social media sphere in order to stay connected with their audience and also generate mass awareness about their products, services and initiatives. The social intelligence that is gathered through initiated discussion, blogs and articles offers a brand various perspectives about their marketing and branding strategies. If a brand is able to garner greater social intelligence and make the most of it then it can attain much success in the forthcoming days.
However, improving social intelligence too is an essential element of making the most of social media monitoring. In the recent past, there have been eminent companies specializing in social media analytics tools that have introduced social intelligence applications. These applications help to track information from various social platforms to tap into the consumer behavior. The strategy followed by these companies is to concentrate on a broader market for social commerce and attain actionable, valuable user information on real-time basis with these applications. Other benefits of these applications are as follows:-
* Simple to set up and operate
* Helps to evaluate the effectiveness of acquisition campaigns and carry on funnel analysis on viral features and promotions
* Manage virtual currency monetization and trend metrics such as ARPPU, ARPU, payment type, conversions and so on
* Attain actionable insights into the most-used application features and the aspects that generate monetization to make quicker, smarter operating decisions
* Helps in having a clear understanding of trending metrics such as as ARPPU (Average Revenue per Paying User) over the last 30 or 60 days, or drill-down by payment type (Amazon, PayPal, Facebook Credits, etc.)
* Helps to set up user profiles to target and personalize application content to the most valuable and engaged users, for instance frequent purchasers and frequent visitors
* Attain deeper insights into user demographic with data offered through Facebook metrics and other social analytics
Whilst making the most of social intelligence you can also enhance the same through social analytics tools. This helps you to assess the social effectiveness of your brand and also helps in determining, whether the initiatives taken for improving social intelligence are working for you or not. Other benefits that social analytics tools offers are:-
* Offers actionable insights and real time information that helps end users to arrive at smarter operating decisions
* There is an easy-to-use visualization interface that offers both trending views and drill-down capacities
* Offers results in seconds for companies to keep a track of user behavior in real-time and attain instant feedback on what is working and not working for a brand. This information helps in optimizing features, products, campaigns and communications on the go.
With innovative social intelligence applications and tools you leverage your social media monitoring to its full potential. Your brand attains a competitive edge over others and better brand recall value.
Su-Kam Power Systems Limited, the leading player in the power back-up industry in India, has launched special solar powered packages to provide its customers easy home and office back up solutions by using the power of sunlight.. ReadBy: Atul Malikram | 2013-05-18
Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report "Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd. : Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.. ReadBy: Raja123 | 2013-05-18
For IT enabled organizations, servers, storage devices, desktops, laptops, etc., are their critical assets, as it is where organizations critical and vital digital information generally reside. These systems are therefore,vulnerable to cyber-attacks, both internal and external.. ReadBy: Gladeya Smith | 2011-12-14 | Technology
Social media analytics have become indispensable tools for understanding the trends in the market and gauging the response of your customers.. ReadBy: Gladeya Smith | 2011-12-27 | Software
Social analytic is the process of gathering data from social media and social networking sites and using that data for better business decisions and increased effectiveness on social realm.. ReadBy: Gladeya Smith | 2012-10-18 | Business
It is a tried and tested fact that in order to run a business successfully, you aught have a strong business network.. ReadBy: Gladeya Smith | 2011-08-23 | Sales