Features of Ball Mill
1. The ball mill is an efficient grinding tool which is capable of grinding various types of material into fine powder.
2. The ball mill crushes and grinds many kinds of ores and rocks during mining. It is also used for mine selection.
3. Ball mills are widely used in the mining industry, construction industry and chemical industry.
4. Two grinding techniques that can be used are the dry-type grinding and the wet-type grinding.
5. The ball mill can either be of tabular type or flowing type depending on the form in which the material is discharged.
6. It contains a neoprene barrel that has grinding media in it. This is where the material to be ground is loaded into.
7. The barrel of the ball mill rotates at a specific speed causing the crashing of the material to powder form by the individual pieces of the grinding media. This may take several hours to complete. However, the longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
8. The size of the ultimate particle largely depends on the hardness of the material to be ground and the amount of time used in the grinding process.
9. Our ball mills have been successfully used to grind glass, crush food products into powder, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals among other uses.
Application of Ball Mill
The ball mill is generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifier, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. The Ball Mill is widely used in powder-making production line including cement, silicate, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc.
Su-Kam Power Systems Limited, the leading player in the power back-up industry in India, has launched special solar powered packages to provide its customers easy home and office back up solutions by using the power of sunlight.. ReadBy: Atul Malikram | 2013-05-18
Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report "Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd. : Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.. ReadBy: Raja123 | 2013-05-18
Traitors always Pay for Their Treachery in the End Traitors always Pay for Their Treachery in the End. ReadBy: Jocelyn Wang | 2012-06-23 | Business