Bharatbook.com has added this latest report "The Japanese Pharmaceutical Market Outlook to 2014" to their extensive collection of market research reports. The report gives a strategic insight into the leading Anatomical Therapeutic Classification (ATC) classes, brands and pharmaceutical players in the Japanese pharmaceutical market. The top 10 brands and companies were selected from a pool of Japanese drug majors and were then rank-ordered and profiled based on 2008 revenues and market share presence in the country. RBHC0250
Features and benefits
* Understand how recent events are affecting the performance of major products, and how their marketers are confronting competitive challenges.
* Analyze the Japanese pricing & regulation environment and the epidemiological status of common indications/risk factors in the country.
* Compare the franchises of top pharmaceutical players across major indications, and understand how market share of leading companies will evolve.
* Gain up-to-date competitive intelligence across a wide-range of marketed products, market share data, sales forecasts and the competitive landscape.
* Understand which indications have the greatest potential to provide franchise growth, and how companies are attempting to exploit them.
The Japanese pharmaceutical market registered sales growth of 17.2% from 2007 to 2008. According to Business Insights estimates, targeted therapies and antineoplastics & immunomodulating agents will have the highest growth with CAGR of 19.8% and 10.1%, respectively, over the forecast period.
The leading brands in the Japanese pharmaceutical market had a predominance of cardiovascular drugs. The top 10 products in the market constituted a very small portion of the market with only 11.4% share in 2008. Takeda’s angiotensin-II inhibitor drug Blopress led the market in 2008.
Novartis’ generic division Sandoz became the first company to launch a therapeutic biosimilar (Somatropin BS) in Japan. Initially approved in June 2009 for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in children, growth disturbance associated with Turner's syndrome and chronic renal insufficiency.
Your key questions answered
* Which indications represent the best growth oportunities in the Japanese pharmaceutical market over the period 2008–14?
* Which companies (both multinational and domestic) will become the key players in the Japanese pharma market over the period 2008–14?
* Which products will be the future growth drivers for the Japanese pharmaceutical market and conversely which will be affected by generic erosion?
* How will the the competitive landscape of various therapeutic areas evolve in the market by 2014?
* How will healthcare reforms impact the market in Japan?
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=130208&rt=The-Japanese-Pharmaceutical-Market-Outlook-to-2014.html
Japanese Market for Interventional Cardiology 2010
Stakeholder Opinions: Tropical Diseases - Dengue, Japanese encephalitis and West Nile virus - Increasing attention for neglected diseases
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com
Human cell senescence, injury and DNA mutations are related to free radicals. Human body is continuously produced free radicals, and antioxidant mechanisms continue to destroy free radicals in the body. More >>
Castor oil is pale yellow viscous liquid, is a kind of mild oil. With soft skin effect, so that it can make the skin get plenty of nutrition and moisture. More >>
Traveling poses more challenges for those who are dependent on supplemental oxygen, than for the average traveler, especially when flying is necessary. More >>
There were many techniques people used to depend on for whitening their teeth in old days. They are arranging from using some natural things such as some medicinal plants to using teeth whitening products available in the open market. More >>
various measurements and temperature controlling tasks and are extensively used in science and the production industry. More >>
Bharatbook added a new report on " India Loans Market Opportunities which gives the information of Home Loan, Auto Loan, Gold Loan, Education Loan, Personal Loan, Consumer Durable Loans". More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Philippines Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Nigeria Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink consumption. More >>
* has this special report, which sources information of The Malaysia Food & Drink Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data covering food, drink and tobacco consumption. More >>
Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023 which provides an in-depth analysis of this segment. the report uses a wealth of research tools - including market forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial database More >>