Wheat grass has received a lot of attention in the past decade among individuals who are looking for natural ingredients to retain and maintain good health. Today, people are consuming this unique herb in the form of natural juice or in the form of tablets for its high content of potassium, magnesium, calcium and chlorophyll.
Also known as the blood of the plant, its chlorophyll content is what is valued the most among Vancouver based naturopath experts who believe that it plays a significant role in cleansing, detoxifying and healing the human body.
Wheat grass has become a popular natural product that is known to have healing powers as well as the ability to help individuals maintain good health. Read more to understand the benefits of wheat grass.
How to Consume Wheat Grass
1. Because of its high fibrous content, it is difficult for humans to consume and digest it in its natural form. Thus, it is recommended that one liquefies it in a juicer before consumption.
2. The juice can either be drunk directly, or by mixing it with another juice, or by converting it into a tablet.
3. Remember to not to exceed four ounces of wheat grass juice per day since over consumption can result in nausea or an upset stomach.
Benefits of Wheat Grass
1. The consumption of wheat grass is known to help cleanse the organs, blood and gastrointestinal tract of the human body.
2. It also benefits the stimulation of the bodily metabolism and enzyme system.
3. The stimulation and regulation of the thyroid gland plays a significant role in individuals with problems pertaining to obesity and indigestion.
4. High content of a large number of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and alkaline minerals is good to reduce acidity levels in the blood.
5. Since it contains almost the same account of vitamin C as most citrus fruits and sometimes more than that available in potatoes and tomatoes; it is a great vitamin supplement. Additionally, it also consists of a high content of Vitamin A such as that in carrots and dark green lettuce. Additionally, it is a great source of Vitamin B and E.
6. Minerals such as sodium, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium and zinc are abundant in wheat grass.
7. Its chlorophyll content provides the human body with protection against carcinogens, which consequently strengthens cells, detoxifies the lever and bloodstream hereby chemically neutralizing the pollutants within the human body.
8. Ointments that contain wheat grass have also been commonly used to treat skin related conditions such as ulcers, itching and impetigo.
The recent fad of consuming wheat grass has resulted in a large number of gyms and juice bars stocking its juices. This has further resulted in overall improvement of health, increase in energy levels and it is also known to have aided weight loss among individuals.
Ask your physician to guide you about the right way to consume this unique natural medicine and you will notice the immediate change in health of yourself as well as your family.
Get expert advice about Naturopath Vancouver based and improve your health today with the help of Dr. Lederman.
Point of Care Coagulation Testing: World Market 2013-2023 which provides an in-depth analysis of this segment. the report uses a wealth of research tools - including market forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial database More >>
There are some branded weighing machines that are used in the market quite easily. The availability has increased and as are the uses. More >>
if you really want to get rid of your hair loss problems and looking for the best treatment to get long and shiny hairs, then do not waste your time and allow your problem to increase more, just go through the internet and search for the most reliable and professional hair treatment clinic/ More >>
There are a large number of factors involved regarding breast cancer like personal history, age, genetic predisposition, early onset of menstrual cycles, late menopause, radiation exposure and lot more. More >>
People who are serious about having younger looking skin must trulyconsider this solution and experience the difference within a short duration of time. More >>
You can never predict when accidents and mishaps will take place, whether it is on roads or at your workplace. However, when untoward incidents take place, leaving involved persons damaged and mentally affected, repercussions can be moderate to severe. More >>
The iPad offers a range of applications for physicians, nurses, dentistry professionals and medical students to simplify their practice and educational initiatives. This article talks about some of the best healthcare apps available on the iPad. More >>
If you have a home overlooking your swimming pool or the natural outdoors, glass fencing is one the best ways of ensuring you have an uninterrupted view of the beauty around you. More >>
People who wear braces should take a lot of care while choosing the foods and liquids they consume because these can interfere with the working of the braces and more importantly, lead to other dental problems. More >>
For all the gadgets we have today to make our lives easier and more comfortable, we still are in one great hurry. More >>