Brussels is a most popular city of Belgium and the most populous too. Brussels is the largest urban area of Belgium and also the capital city of European Union (EU). This city has grown from 10th-century and today is one of the most fantastic places around the world. In Brussels you will experience an oceanic climate. Millions of people come around to this place in a year and enjoy themselves fully. The main language spoken in Brussels is Dutch. If you ever come across to Brussels, there is lot of fabulous and sensational places to visit and top 10 amongst them are â€“
1. Manneken Pis â€“ As Eiffel Tower represented Paris and statue of Liberty represented New York, like these Manneken Pis is to Brussels. Although the tiny shape of a peeing boy is unmatched to the two enormous landmarks as far as size and spectacular effect, the Manneken Pis is just as dear to the hearts of residents of its home city.
2. Abbaye de la Cambre â€“ This is also wonderful place to visit and it is the village of Ixelles, established by the sister of the Cistercian Order.
3. Anderlecht Beguinage â€“ The beguinages were small community of women of countries like Germany, France, Netherlands and Belgium. These communities contain houses, gardens, public buildings, churches etc.
4. Eglise du Beguinage â€“ It is a famous church and landmark for visitors.
5. St Michael and Gudula Cathedral â€“ This place is located on the border of upper Brussels and lower Brussels.
6. La Monnaie â€“ This is an opera house with ancient structure and the centre for culture life in Brussels.
7. Cantillon Brewery â€“ This is one of Brusselsâ€™ most genuine traditional family breweries.
8. Justus Lipsius Building â€“ This is a giant building made up of steel and glass and looks mind-blowing in a shiny day.
9. King Baudouin Stadium â€“ It is in north-western part of Belgium.
10. Anderlecht Convent - The Anderlecht Convent Museum contains a priceless collection of trendy art and religious history.
People travelling from London to Brussels, they will take Eurostar London Brussels train for their comfortable journey. Get cheap eurostar London Paris train tickets and latest deals.
Check Dooars with the right vibe and spirit with a tour operator. Make the most of the available packages that offer everything you need. More >>
Goa, a destination that enchants and allures travelers from all over the world. With so many things to do in Goa, it is not surprising that this tiny state is a travelersâ€™ paradise. More >>
The web of valleys and to see beautiful landscapes, this is the identity of Kullu-Manali. The scattered flower like beauty pleases oneâ€™s heart with a sense of pride. Being in a place like this makes you fall in love with nature and the many gifts that god has bestowed upon us. More >>
Himachal Tourism provides the tourists an opportunity to explore the beautiful destination situated in Himachal Pradesh such as Manali, Shimla, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Mandi, Chamba etc. Visit to Himachal is a perfect bliss. It is one of the popular destination in North India in the lap of Himalaya. More >>
A holiday is a good idea and it should therefore be planned with a lot of care. Bearing all facts in mind is the sure way of making certain that nothing is overlooked at all. You need to know a region quite well so as to be More >>
Lille is situated in northern region of France and it is the fourth largest metropolitan area behind of Lyon, Marseille and Paris. More >>
Cannes is the popular city of France, along with Paris and Lille. The city is very beautiful and host of the annual Cannes Film Festival. More >>
Bangalore is the main metropolitan city of India along with Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. It is the capital of Karnataka and the third most populous city of the country. More >>
Brussels is a most popular city of Belgium and the most populous too. Brussels is the largest urban area of Belgium and also the capital city of European Union (EU). More >>
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan (state of India) and the biggest city of Rajasthan. This city is also known as the Pink City. This is the first planned city of India and located in the deserts of Rajasthan. More >>